Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Still Alive!!

Hi everyone I just wanted to make a really quick blog to let you guys know that I'm still alive and breathing, LOL!

I honestly have just been super busy lately. I was working late at work and then I went out of town for a wedding and then add on top of that the most dreaded thing for those of us who love to read...a slump. Yep I've finished The Hunger Games and even did a video review but for whatever reason just never posted it. So my goal for tonight when I get home and have done my exercise and whatnot I will post that review.

I am happy to say I think I might be out of that ugly slump because today at work (here by myself and the phones were quiet) I was able to read a whole book so I will work on getting that review up in the next couple of days. I will then read the other two books in the Hunger Games Series first it is Catching Fire and then Mockingjay and I'm very excited to read those.

So I just wanted you guys to know that I have not forgotten about this blog and I hope with this slump behind me I can start posting more reviews for you!!

See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment