Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fify Shades Freed - E.L. James



When unworldly student Anastasia Steele first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Christian Grey it sparked a sensual affair that changed both of their lives irrevocably. Shocked, intrigued, and, ultimately, repelled by Christian’s singular erotic tastes, Ana demands a deeper commitment. Determined to keep her, Christian agrees.

Now, Ana and Christian have it all—love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Ana must somehow learn to share Christian’s opulent lifestyle without sacrificing her own identity. And Christian must overcome his compulsion to control as he wrestles with the demons of a tormented past.

Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to make Ana’s deepest fears turn to reality.

Hi, everyone!! I’m actually back with a book review for you can you believe it? I’m super excited!!

I finally finished up the last book in the Fifty Shades of Grey series. It sat on hold for a while because of things being not so good in my personal life but I’m happy to say I did finish it.

Also, I have to say that out of the three books this was by far my favorite (although a little less raunchy so to speak, LOL!!).

So Anatasia and Christian are married and are having to deal with coping with the ins and outs of everyday married life along with Christian still struggling with being super, mega overprotective of everything. Also, having to deal with the complications that come with marrying someone you only know a very short time. They seem to work out all their demons and are able to be happy but in no way is it perfect.

They also have to deal with someone from Christian’s past who wants nothing more than to destroy him and his family. There is also some bad news for Anatasia whose father ends up in the hospital after an car accident.

But together they somehow find a way to work it out and at one point I was actually inwardly cheering Anatasia for standing up for herself to Christian and I think it also did him some good.

The best part of the whole book was the Epilogue because Ana and Christian are at their home and playing with their little boy and waiting on the arrival of another child. I am sure that being a father did help Christian out with some of his issues (although he still has some, LOL!!)

I really enjoyed this series but I have to say this - no it was not the most well written book at times but I was able to get past that and just enjoy the story.

So if you want a light (yet sexy) read then I would recommend trying out this series!!

Happy Reading,
Mindy Lu

Overall Rating:


Sexiness Rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment