Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bared to You - Sylvia Day




Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness…

He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...

HELLO EVERYONE!! I'm here for a review!! WHAT...WHAT!!! LOL!!

Well I finally finished the first novel in the Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day - Bared to You. This book was a scorching hot read let me tell you! If you liked Fifty Shades of Grey I am pretty certain that you will love this one as well.

Eva has spent her adult life trying to overcome a dark past that haunts her. With the help of her bi-sexual friend Cary she is trying to adjust to her new life in New York. So with a new job and a new place she hopes she can finally have the life she has been wanting.

Gideon has spent his life building his empire and the day he meets Eva everything for him changes. He has a dark past that has yet to be revealed and in Eva he finds someone who can love him for him and that is something he desperately wants and craves.

The tension between Eva and Gideon is very much apparent from the first moment that they meet and when they finally come to gather prepare yourself for an explosion OH-KAY!!

I'm dying to know what lies in Gideon's past that makes him have all of those nightmares and poor Eva and what she went through is simply awful.

I can't wait to pick up the next book Reflected in You because like I said I'm dying to know what demons are haunting Gideon and hopefully get to know more about this deeply dark and delicious character!! (There I go again mooning over the tortured hero..I think I need to find a support group or just read another book...hahahaha!!)

I will tell you guys if you are not into very detailed and erotic love scenes then you probably should not consider reading this or Fifty for that matter but for those of you who don't mind it then make sure you don't get burned!!

Happy Reading,
Mindy

Overall Rating:



Sexiness Rating:

(More like a million, LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment