Sunday, June 23, 2013

Technical Difficulties and YouTube

Hey everyone I just wanted to stop and make a quick note. I have started a YouTube channel. Which you can find HERE.

I just started it so there are no videos as of yet. And that is the reason for this post.

I have been for about a week or so trying to get my video uploaded with my review of the last Sookie Stackhouse book, Dead Ever After

I seem to be having issues with uploading first my format wasn't right and then when I did get it in the right one it took FOREVER to convert it in the editing software. 

NOW I finally got a chance to try to get it uploaded to YouTube and I started at 5pm today and as of now 12:57am it has only progressed 42%. Yep that's 7 hours and not even half way. 

I think it is because it is not only in HD but it is kinda of lengthy because I do love this series so I had a LOT to say about the ending. 

I will try again to get it uploaded but it might not be until this weekend since apparently it is going to take 12 hours or more on my laptop. 

So I hope I can get this done for you guys as soon as possible. 

So (fingers crossed) I can have it done this weekend. 

Happy Reading,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment