Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Night to Surrender - Tessa Dare




Welcome to Spindle Cove, where ladies with delicate constitutions come for the sea air, and men in their prime are . . . nowhere to be found.

Or are they?

Spindle Cove is the destination of choice for certain types of well-bred young ladies: the painfully shy, young wives disenchanted with matrimony, and young girls too enchanted with the wrong men; it is a haven for those who live there.
Victor Bramwell, the new Earl of Rycliff, knows he doesn't belong here. So far as he can tell, there's nothing in this place but spinsters . . .and sheep. But he has no choice, he has orders togather a militia. It's a simple mission, made complicated by the spirited, exquisite Susanna Finch--a woman who is determined to save her personal utopia from the invasion of Bram's makeshift army.
Susanna has no use for aggravating men; Bram has sworn off interfering women. The scene is set for an epic battle; but who can be named the winner when both have so much to lose?
 
Hey guys I know I said that I was going to do a video review for Low Pressure but when I got home last night I looked at my (overflowing) bookshelf and saw this beauty glaring a hole in me. I started reading this book...gosh I know it has been over a year ago. I started it when I was going through some very personal and emotional things due to my father's illness and I lost all interest in everything even this book...the book was wonderful but my heart was just not in it...then last night I decided I was going to finish it and finish it I did!!
 
I'm so glad that I finally got through with this book and very happy with myself that I was able to pick up where I left off over a year ago without any trouble.
 
However, this review is going to be short and sweet...
 
Basically I absolutely adored this book and remembered why I fell in love with Tessa Dare's writing.
 
Also, Bram is definitely the epitome of a tortured hero and of course I loved him because I just have this thing with the whole tortured hero!
 
And Susanna was just absolutely awesome...she was the perfect match for our glowering, tortured hero!!
 
So please if you are looking for a wonderful story to read then definitely give this book a chance...immediately after finishing this one I bought the next book in the series A Week to be Wicked on my Kindle and I'm really looking forward to reading that one!!
 
Happy Reading,
Mindy
 
OVERALL RATING:
 
 
 
SEXINESS RATING:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment