Monday, July 12, 2010

Meeting Charlaine Harris!!!

OMG I just had the most fantastical night!! I got to go see Charlaine Harris at the Hernando Public Library! Me and my two sisters have been waiting for this for months and finally it came!!

I must say I was a bit star struck when I first saw her (goes to show what a huge book worm I am)!! HOLY COW that place was packed there were people packed in there it was lucky the fire marshall didn't show up and issue citations!!

Well Mrs. Harris spoke for about 15 minutes and she then did a question and answer section and I asked a question...squee!! My question was "was it always your intention to have Eric and Sookie end up together or that just progress". She said she didn't plan on it and for now they were together...all I know is I hope that was not some sort of indication that they wouldn't be together at the end of the series because all I know is that would disappoint me greatly!! She did tell us that she had signed up for 3 more Sookie books and she is almost done with the first of the three...YIPEE!!!

Alrighty here are some photos from the event:

Me and my sisters waiting for her to arrive:



Charlaine Harris speaking:



My signed book:



Amanda and Charlaine:



Mia and Charlaine:



Finally, me and Charlaine:



OH I KNOW, I KNOW!! I gotta get my Eclipse review up but my dad was in the hospital for almost two weeks after I saw it so I just did not have time for it! I promise I will try to do it tomorrow if I can remember!!

1 comment: