Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lover Avenged - J.R. Ward

SPOILERS!!!! SPOILERS!!!! SPOILERS!!!



Description:

Caldwell, NY, has long been the battleground for the battleground for the vampires and their enemies, the Lessening Society. It’s also where Rehvenge has staked out his turf as a drug lord and notorious nightclub that caters to the rich and heavily armed. His shadowy reputation is exactly why he’s approached to kill Wrath, the Blind King, and leader of the Brotherhood. Rehvenge has always kept his distance from the Brotherhood, even though his sister is married to a member. Because he’s a sympath, his identity is a deadly secret- the revelation of which will result in his banishment to a colony for sociopaths. And as plots within and outside the Brotherhood take their toll against Rehvenge, he turns to the only source of light in a darkening world- Elhena, a vampire untouched by the corruption that has its hold on him- and the only thing standing between him and eternal destruction.



Sorry for the delay in posting this but have been muy mucho stuff in real life going on that this is the first time I feel like I can breathe...anywho onward to the review!!

OK so as I said in my last post the rankings of the Brotherhood could change at a whim well after reading Rehvenge and Ehlena's story it thrust Rehvenge up to number 2...so far no one else has caught my eye like Vishous...ohhhh sooo yummy!! Yeah Rehvenge caught my eye previously in the other books but man oh man he just jumped out at me in this book I mean how can you resist a hot, sexy vampire with amethyst eyes and a mohawk...ahhh I don't think you can and I for one was chanting GO FOR IT EHLENA!! Oh and she did!! Also I'm glad that Bella found out about her father and Rehvenge's part in his death but also the reasons behind...if ya ask me the b**tard had it coming!! I really loved the story between Rehvenge and Ehlena. It was hard on both sides...neither was expecting love but it hit them right over the head like a hammer!!

Also you got a peek at Wrath in this story and his and Beth's love and relationship is put to the test and in the end their love overcomes everything...his final blindness and his lying about fighting.

I really loved this book...I think it is my favorite although Vishous is still my numero uno Brother!!!

OMG I'm sooo ready for Lash to get his assets vaporized into the next dimension it sooo isn't even funny!! I'm ready for John to give him what is coming to him and was a little disappointed that it wasn't Rehvenge but the next book Lover Mine I think will be the culmination and the ultimate showdown which I cannot wait to read. Again I haven't gotten far with it because of the family stuff but hope to pick up and finish it soon!!

ALSO be on the lookout for my next blog...I went to see Eclipse and the short version...I FREAKIN' LOVED IT!!!

If you want to read this book just go here --> Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7) and to read the first six books in the series just go here --> J.R. Ward Box Set

Overall:



Sexiness:

No comments:

Post a Comment