Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dead Reckoning - Charlaine Harris



Here is my review of the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel or as they are also called The Southern Vampire Mysteries!!  Also this video is about 10 minutes long...sorry I just got some video editing software and I'm still learning how to edit video but I wanted to go ahead and get this up. I am also considering maybe making a YouTube channel but don't know yet!!

Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter it is @romancebooknerd or join up on my Facebook Page at The Romance Book Nerd

ALSO BE WARNED THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS!!




OMG in my 10 minute ramble I forget to mention that Eric fights Victor and ends up killing him and some of his faction which is a HUGE thing to happen and will set up a lot of things in the coming books!!
Overall Rating:



Sexiness Rating:




I will be posting my review of The Help by Kathryn Stockett in the next couple of days!!


Currently Reading: Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart - Sarah Maclean
Up Next: Cloudy With a Chance of Marriage - Kieran Kramer
Listening to:
On The Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment