Monday, May 24, 2010

Lover Eternal - J. R. Ward






Description:

Within the brotherhood, Rhage is the vampire with the strongest appetite. He's the best fighter, the quickest to act on his impulses, and the most voracious lover-for inside him burns a ferocious curse cast by the Scribe Virgin. Possessed by this dark side, Rhage fears the times when his inner dragon is unleashed, making him a danger to everyone around him.

When Mary Luce is unwittingly thrown into the vampire world, she must rely on Rhage's protection. Knowing that Mary feels the same intense animal attraction, Rhage must make her his alone...


OMG this story was sooo sweet I was literally crying at the end especially with what the Scribe Virgin said to them...it was a very touching moment and I believe it showed a little of her humanity as well.


Rhage and Mary's chemistry is like off the charts!! I can sort of relate to Mary...you know she can't believe that someone as beautiful as Rhage (his nickname is Hollywood) would ever be interested in a girl like her...simple not over the top beautiful and works at a law office (hmmm this is sort of creepy)...so where the heck is my Hollywood...YOOOHOOO Alexander Skarsgard!!!

Again the Brotherhood comes together to form some of the best characters ever and the story I'm sooo ready to read is Vishous...I've got a huge crush on him but I've two books (I believe) before I get to his!!

Sorry this review is kinda short but it is time for bed and I really want to read to keep reading the next book in the series Lover Awakened...OH YEAH Zhadist...he is one I love as well!!!

If you want to get your hands on this book just go here -->Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 2)
OR if you want to get your hands on the first six books at one time go here -->J.R. Ward Box Set

Overall Rating:



Sexiness:

No comments:

Post a Comment