Friday, June 11, 2010

There Will Be Blood -- True Blood that is!!!


Based on my count ticker right here on this blog there is only 1 Day 20 Hours and 57 minutes until the season three premiere of the best show EVER.....TRUE BLOOD!!

HOT DOG!! I am sooo freaking ready it isn't even funny!! Bring on the Eric Northman please...



OH and the Sookie...



AND Jason...



FORGET Bill because well he blows!!

DUH how could I forget Eric and Sookie:



OH you wanna see the most awesomest preview yet...well here it is (hopefully it will tide you over until Sunday - and if that isn't enough Eric will be baring quite a lot in the first episode...wicky what?!?!?!)



IF that isn't enough (because we all know it isn't right?) I got my Entertainment Weekly today and it had this lovely cover:



With this spread on the inside...



And this other pic (which would be perfect without Bill, no?)



Also it is only about a month away before I get to meet Charlaine Harris the author of the Sookie Stackhouse books...I plan on personally thanking her for creating one of the hottest characters EVER...in case you haven't already guessed (I'm sure you have)...the one, the only...

ERIC NORTHMAN.....yummy (that's sexiness with a side of HOT DAMN)



Well my peeps I really must be off...oh and one more thing you're drooling... but so am I!!!

(All photos are ©HBO and/or Entertainment Weekly)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas morning to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna!! I appreciate that it was very nice!!

    ReplyDelete