Sunday, August 1, 2010

Percy Jackson Books 2-5



OH man am I absentminded or what! I remember posting my review for Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and immediately after that I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters but I must be losing my mind because I never posted a review of it. I then finally bought the last three books and just recently read them and then I noticed I hadn't posted reviews of them either. But please excuse my absence of a brain but I just don't think I can go into to great of detail about all of these books now.

Although, I will say this these books are pretty much the bomb. I love them because Rick Riordan does a great job of making it not only a great story and interesting but also fast paced. I never felt like I had to struggle through them in order to get to the end. All of them were hard to put down. One of the main reasons I love these so much is because I've always loved history and been a fan of Greek Mythology and just love books/movies or whatever about them. Also, I'm excited Rick Riordan has a new series coming out and the first book, The Red Pyramid, is already out and this series focuses on Egyptian Mythology and I have always been fascinated with this. I love to watch the History Channel especiallly if there is something on about Egypt. I have to say if I didn't have the skin of a ghost or liked bugs I would have loved to have been an egyptologist.

AND he also has a new Olympus series coming out. It starts with The Heroes of Olympus, Book One: The Lost Hero and it comes out on October 12, 2010...OH YEAH!!

If you are interested in reading these books you can just go here --> Percy Jackson and the Olympians Hardcover Boxed Set (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)  or if you want to check out his new series just go here -->  The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, Book 1) OR if you want to pre-order his new Olympian Book just go here -->The Heroes of Olympus, Book One: The Lost Hero

Well all in all I loved every single one of these books and therefore I give Books 2-5 the following rating:



UP NEXT: I hope to have my review of Inception posted tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment