Friday, March 25, 2011

Facebook Contest

ATTENTION EVERYONE...well my followers at least, LOL! I have created a fan page over at Facebook book for this here blog...hahahaha!! It is Romance Book Nerd FB Page .

So I decided to kick off the page right I decided to hold a contest. It is easy as cherry pie my friends all you have to do is "Like" my page and you are automatically entered. Yep that's it...no I won't quiz like this is Jeopardy or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. So you can either click on the link above or use the convenient little Facebook box over to the right!!

So the only other condition is I have to reach 500 "Likes". After I've done that I will randomly chose someone to receive a hardback copy of Sandra Brown's Smash Cut!!



So what are you waiting for get to clicking that Like button oh and while your at it follow my Twitter page I promise to be witty and funny about 90% of the time, LOL!!

THANKS!!
Mindy

Listening To:
Celtic Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment