Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WINNER!! WINNER!! CHICKEN DINNER!!

OH BOY I am soo excited!!! Today I got in the mail the three books I won from Avon Romance's Facebook page!! I seriously love free stuff. I especially love it if it just so happens to be free books!! I just wanted to share with you guys the freebies I got and the books I cannot wait to dive into!!

ALL THREE! (Aren't those covers just lucious???)



What I Did For a Duke - Julie Anne Long (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!! It is ironic that I found her on MySpace a few years ago after she asked to be my friend and I found an awesome author and I think I have one or two books signed by her...she is fabulous! Oh and I still have the two previous books in this series to read...yeah I know I need to get on that ASAP!!)






















Seducing the Governess - Margo Maguire (I have never read her books but after reading the blurb on the back of the book and the excerpt on her website I was left dying to read it!! I am sure I will have a new favorite author thus making me want her back list thus turning my to be read pile from a hill to a mountain! Also this is probably one of my favorite plot lines...I love governesses being seduced by their employers...delicious!!)























One Night is Never Enough - Anne Mallory (Another new author to me but again after reading about the book I am soo excited to read it and have already found like five of her books I want to get and read...uh-oh make that to be read pile not a mountain...to what is taller than a mountain?? Maybe if I keep it up I can stack them up and climb to the moon, LOL!!)























Well those are the books I won and as I said I'm super excited to read these!! I love Facebook because you can interact with your favorite authors and you can also win awesome things. I have won free signed books, even movie stuff from a movie theater!! But most importantly this has let me know of two authors I might night have ever picked up before!!

THANKS AVON ROMANCE!! I think I single handidly keep you guys in business sometimes, LOL!!

OH...you want to get your hands on them for yourselves well here you go:

What I Did For a Duke: Pennyroyal Green Series

Seducing the Governess

One Night Is Never Enough

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great prize!
    I have all 3 of those on my wishlist!

    Enjoy!

    Aislynn

    ReplyDelete